Re: [XTalk] Holiday Greetings

  • Robert M. Schacht
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2000
      At 12:39 PM 12/23/00 , Jeffrey Gibson wrote:
      >I hope List members will forgive me for breaching protocol, but I'd like
      >to wish everyone here the best of the season.

      Jeffrey,
      I'd like to add my similar wishes to yours. Tomorrow we celebrate the
      birthday of the man about whom more has been written than any man in
      history. May the words of the carol, "Peace on Earth, Good will towards men
      [in the non-sexist, inclusive sense of the word]" become a reality in your
      lives.

      With best wishes,
      Bob Schacht
      Bob Schacht
      Flagstaff, AZ
      "Grace danceth. I would pipe; dance ye all. Amen. To the Universe belongs
      the Dancer -- Amen. He who does not dance does not know what happens -- Amen.
      Now if you follow my dance, see yourself in Me who am speaking. . . .
      You who dance, consider what I do, for yours is this passion of Man which I
      am to suffer. For you could by no means have understood what you suffer if
      I had not been sent to you, as Logos of the Father."
      --The Acts of John, Chapters 94-96