Nashville Tapes

  • Brian McCarthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2000
      Bob,

      I have not been ignoring your request for info about purchasing cassettes of many--not all--of the Nashville sessions. I have simply been failing to get the answer.

      a) I thought I had brought back with me some literature on ordering, but apparently did not.

      b) I think the poeple who do the recording are ACTS Inc Conference Recording.

      I found them under that name via Alta Vista, but could find no reference to the Nashville meeting

      c) I tried to phone the AAR today, but they are recovering from their exercitions; and when I found their site I could find nothing about the taping program.

      d) I plan to phone them again Monday when they re-emerge to full consciousness and contact with the outside world. If I succeed I will post any info that looks useful.

      Brian

    • Brian McCarthy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2000
        Go to ACTS at www.iwc.com/acts

        Click on Post Conference Order Forms--top right corner of home page.

        The SBL is client no. 53. But I did not see the AAR listed.

        I dont have time to contact them at present.

        Brian McCarthy