Birth of Christianity study guide available

  • Sukie Curtis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000

      I want to let you all know about a study/discussion guide I've developed as a companion to John Dominic Crossan's _The Birth of Christianity_.  I wrote it last year to assist several church groups who were simultaneously reading _TBoC_ and participating in an e-mail exchange of questions and answers with Dr. Crossan.  The guide consists of section by section summaries of the book and questions for reflection and discussion (that was my part) and also includes a foreword by Dr. Crossan and a considerable selection of the groups' questions and his responses.  As it was written primarily for church groups, it may be most useful in similar situations, but it might also be useful for college or seminary classes reading that book.  The guide, which is 66 pages long, has been reproduced in a "binder-ready" format (holes punched) and is available from me for a fee covering production and postage costs (less postage when hand-delivery if feasible, such as at SBL).  Please direct any interested queries to me OFF-LIST at sbcurtis@....  Thanks very much.

      Sukie Curtis
      Cumberland Foreside, Maine