Re: [XTalk] Weaver on Historical Jesus scholarship

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000
      "Jeffrey B. Gibson" wrote:
      List Members might be interested in having a look at the RBL review of
      Walter P. Weaver's, _The Historical Jesus in the Twentieth Century
      1900-1950_ which is available online at:

      http://www.bookreviews.org/Reviews/1563382806.htmlwill be very

      Anyone who has tried the URL above will have found that it doesn't work without some editing. (I some how managed to mangle it when copying it from the RBL page).

      Here is the correct URL:

      http://www.bookreviews.org/Reviews/1563382806.html

      Yours,

      JG