SBL

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Well gang, it's that time of year again when the annual Society of
      Biblical Literature meeting is just round the corner and I begin to
      arrange the now traditional meeting there (at the Gramcord booth around
      11am on Saturday, Nov 18th) of XTalkers and other e-listers (from
      B-Greek, Corpus Paulinum, Kata Markon, Synoptic-L, etc.).

      So, as I've done in the past, I'd like to get a head count of those of
      you who are intending to attend this year's SBL (in Nashville, TN). I'd
      also like to know who among the intended attendees is presenting a paper
      during the conference.

      So this is the first call to write me OFF LIST and let me know (a) if
      you will be attending and (b) if and when you are presenting a paper.

      I'll keep everyone updated as the info comes in to me.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)