Re: [XTalk] Spong?

  • Sam Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2000
      Not good for scholars as they point out the obvious that scholars of the Bible have known about for years. Invaluable to dullards who believe that the Bible is "inerrant" or the "breathed word of God". Since I don't believe, and I do qualify this as a personal belief, that no one can belong to both camps (scholar and "dullard"), I am often amazed why Spong is brought up in this forum.

      Sincerely,
      Sam Gibson