Re: [XTalk] Bart D. Ehrman

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2000
      On 23 Sep 00, at 12:24, Richard Anderson wrote:

      > Some Bart Ehrman's material from my notes but I could not find any
      > traditional book reviews published on the internet. Parker'r review was
      > once available on the internet but has disappeared into cyberspace but
      > Mark Goodacre may know the answer

      I don't think it's available any more but I'll ask him. David's new
      web page is at:

      http://web.bham.ac.uk/d.c.parker/

      and not at the address Richard gave. I don't know of any other
      reviews of _Orthodox Corruption_ on-line.

      All best
      Mark
      Dept of Theology
      University of Birmingham Fax.: +44 (0)121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT Tel.: +44 (0)121 414 7512

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.NTGateway.com
      The New Testament Gateway