NTGateway.com/Jesus

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2000
      Just to let you know, I have simplified the address for the Historical
      Jesus section of the New Testament Gateway:

      http://www.NTGateway.com/Jesus

      and I've attempted to improve the structure to give faster download
      time and more precise search results. You can still, of course, just
      navigate from NTGateway.com, and I have set up an automatic
      forward from the old URL on Jesus, but thought you might like to
      know anyway.

      While updating the page I was sorry to see that Richard Shand's
      excellent "Real Jesus?" pages are no longer freely available but now
      require the payment of a fee.

      Cheers
      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com