[crosstalk2] Re: recruiting

  • Sam Gibson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 1999
      Even better than this, I think. You can search for e-mail addresses at the
      SBL site. I was surprised who was listed.
      -
      Sincerely,

      Sam Gibson
      cygnus@...
      http://www.cygnus-study.com
      "You might have lived an exemplary life as a Christian,
      only to be met at the gates of heaven by Muhammed.
      That's called fate."
      -Neil Peart, drummer and lyricist for Rush