Re: [XTalk] James, brother of Jesus

  • Groupcolby@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
      OK, break it up -- action like this are what caused the last problems at
      crosstalk.

      Anyway, my question: What about James brother, Jude did this person ever have
      anything to say, about his half-brother, Jesus? If so what was it? who
      recorded it and where can it be read it?

      Sincerely,
      Jim Colby
    • Jack Kilmon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000