wrong impression

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2000
      It has been pointed out to me off list that in my message to Harry in
      which I asked where he was doing his thesis on the Semitic Background of
      the Synoptics, I was suggesting that he was not attending a real
      institution. This, I stress, was not my intention. And apologies all
      around if I gave the impression that it was.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Chicago, Illinois 60626