Fallacies at the Heart of Q

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      Since Q has occasionally been a matter of interest to Xtalk
      subscribers as well as to subscribers to Synoptic-L, I hope you won't
      mind my also mentioning here a fresh page on my Q site now available
      entitled "Fallacies at the Heart of Q":

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/q/fallacy.htm

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com