Re: [XTalk] Friedrichson Paper

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2000
      On 26 Jun 00, at 12:10, N & RJ Hanscamp wrote:

      > This time last year a paper by Paula Friedrichson on "clean and
      > unclean" was posted in the articles archive of this group (I think?)
      > COuld someone send me either the link, or a copy of the paper by email

      I think you are thinking of a paper on Paula Fredriksen's home page:

      Paula Fredriksen, "Jesus, Purity, and the Christian Study of Judaism", on-line
      article on Fredriksen's home page, early version of "Did Jesus oppose the purity
      laws?" Bible Review 11/3 (1995), pp. 18-25 & 42-47

      http://www.bu.edu/religion/Faculty/Fredriksen/purity.html

      I keep a list of on-line scholarly articles on the Historical Jesus at:

      http://ntgateway.com/Jesus.htm#articles

      Hope this helps
      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      Homepage
      http://www.ntgateway.com