[XTalk] Re: JB and Essenes (was JB and Aaronic priesthood) (See Notice Below)

  • Hope_Rosenbaum_Werner@deweyballantine.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2000
      Mahlon: Thanks for the two recommendations:

      Tatum, W. Barnes *John the Baptist and Jesus: A Report of the Jesus
      Seminar* Sonoma: Polebridge, 1994 --- URL

      Webb, Robert L. *John the Baptizer & Prophet: A Socio-historical Study*
      JSNT SS 62. Sheffield:JSOT Press, 1991.

      Ordered them both from Eisenbrauns a few minutes ago. I appreciate any and all
      book recommendations that you (or any other lister) provide. The second book
      (which actually sounds more interesting than the first) is back ordered and will
      take several months. Any other recommendations? Please think of me.
      Best Regards,
      Hope

      This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
      recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work
      product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received
      this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately
      notify the sender at (212) 259-8000 and delete this e-mail message from your
      computer. Thank you.