CBA

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2000
      Listers,

      will any of you be attending the CBA meeting at Loyola Marymount in August?
      If so, I would like to know. Perhaps we could arrange a face to face
      meeting for list participants.

      Thanks,

      Jim

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      " The righteous man looks after his own soul, and the bodies of others,
      whereas the hypocrite looks after his own body, and the souls of others"
      Rabbi Lionel Blue

      Jim West, ThD
      jwest@...
      http://web.infoave.net/~jwest
    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
        I hope this little intrusion into the quietude and solitude of your
        holiday week won't come as too troublesome. But, in about a month the
        Catholic Biblical Association meets at the University of Santa Clara and
        I wonder if other list persons besides myself will be attending?

        If so, perhaps we could arrange a moment (as is the custom at the SBL)
        to 'meet and greet' at the book exhibit hall.

        If others are attending I would be happy to arrange time and place.

        Thanks and enjoy your holiday!

        Jim

        --
        Jim West, ThD