Re: [XTalk] Settling in

  • Jack Kilmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Friends and correspondents:

      I am now in California, having moved from Houston and am settling into a
      house in North Hollywood tomorrow. I cannot remember all the issues
      I might have hanging with many of you..papers to read, e-mail to answer, etc
      and, if so, please remind me or repost. I also apologize to my fellow
      moderators for being "off the job" for a couple weeks but I am delighted
      to be back. I still feel like a stranger in a strange land here but having
      new home will help me become accustomed. The hardest part will be
      unpacking and sorting all those books...but I cant function in life withour
      Jeremias and Fitzmyer close at hand <grin> and I took Crossan in
      the car with me. :)

      Jack

      jkilmon@...