Re: [XTalk] Re: Antonio and Watts' exchange.

  • Rikki E. Watts
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2000
      Thanks Jack, will be happy to abide by your ruling. I do apologize in that
      a reply written before the receipt of your decision has already been sent.

      Sincerely

      Rikk

      Dr. R. E. Watts (PhD, Cantab) Phone (604) 224 3245
      Regent College, Fax (604) 224 3097
      5800 University Boulevard
      Vancouver, BC
      CANADA V6T 2E4