Re Antonio and Watts' exchange.

  • Rikki E. Watts
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Sorry I've been out of the loop for some time and only occasionally have had
      the time briefly to check on the list. I notice that Antonio refers to our
      "exchange" but should point out that it was never completed due to time
      pressures at my end (I confess I haven't a clue how some of the list members
      are able to engage at such length and frequency). I may get around to it
      when I have some more time ... but I think Antonio and I are probably at
      such different places ideologically (I'm saddened to see that he still sees
      fit to indulge in dismissive ad hominems "What it all boils down to is if
      you want to be a Sloppy Thinker or a Cleareyed Thinker") that I'm unsure as
      to whether it is worth either of our efforts. We'll see.

      Dr. R. E. Watts (PhD, Cantab) Phone (604) 224 3245
      Regent College, Fax (604) 224 3097
      5800 University Boulevard
      Vancouver, BC
      CANADA V6T 2E4