Re: [XTalk] Re: Apocalyptic Jesus (Myers)

  • Antonio Jerez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2000
      Mike Myers wrote:

      > Antonio, I actually did read the exchange with Rikki Watts. Is your
      > cite of a post on 29 Feb. a typo? I couldn't find one in my list,
      > sorted by date (of 1300, alas). I'm behind.

      Sorry for causing you problems but it isn't strange at all that you didn't
      find my message of the 29 Feb. I should have written January 29 instead.
      If you don't find it contact me again and I´'ll send it to you.

      > I don't have much to add at this point to Rikki Watts' able defense.
      > I'm beginning to see clearly that there are 2 camps, the Poets and
      > the Positivists. I doubt they will ever understand each other ... or
      > more accurately, that one set will ever understand the other that
      > enfolds it.

      I´m not sure at all this has anything to do with either Poets or Positivists.
      What it all boils down to is if you want to be a Sloppy Thinker or a
      Cleareyed Thinker.

      Best wishes

      Antonio Jerez