Re: flat universe

  • RSBrenchley@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2000
      Tom Simms writes:

      << Now that today we read that science says the universe is flat,
      not curved, all questions re resurrection must now be reexamined. >>

      I've just returned from a weekend conference on science and theology, and I
      find myself puzzled. It's a pity there isn't (yet) a site for the discussion
      of points like this; I shall be arguing for the creation of one. The
      discussion doesn't clarify the point, and we could probably do with some
      input from the odd cosmologist. My own background (from many years ago) was
      in biological and earth sciences, so I can't help much. Meanwhile, can this
      be unpacked a bit, please? What's the connection?

      Regards,

      Robert Brenchley

      RSBrenchley@...