Re: [XTalk] Test

  • Brian McCarthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2000
      I still think that it would be very good if each of the main protagonists in
      the Mark discussion were to post a (provisionally!) final statement of their
      conclusions and essential arguments on the model of what they might write
      for a NT Intro.

      I for one--and I bet I am far from alone--have a number of important things
      going at the moment, and for the forseeable future, and will not have the
      time to work through that long and splendid argument.

      Brian McCarthy, Madison WI