[XTalk] request

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3 3:48 PM
      Colleagues,
      A year ago I inagurated the Biblical Studies Resources web page- in hopes of
      providing a little spot on the web where students especially could find
      resources for all aspects of Biblical research. In the year since its
      inception it has received 5957 hits and 11,554 page views. Not as much as
      some, more than others, each one so very gratifying in the assumption that
      someone has benefited some small bit.

      I request then on this anniversary that those who know of materials that
      should be added- please inform me so that the second year sees even more
      useful information. And if you have any suggestions or changes- please
      assist me in knowing them.

      Thanks and sorry for crosspostings.

      Jim

      Jim West, ThD