[XTalk] is Lewis Reich's server working?

  • Antonio Jerez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 9:30 AM
      I apologise in advance for sending a message that is meant to be
      a private notification to a member of the list. The problem is that
      I I have been trying for several days to get a message through to
      Lewis Reich's email-adress, but it always bounces back to
      my server. Lewis, is there something wrong with your server?

      Best wishes

      Antonio