[XTalk] Re: confirming

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2000
      Bob Lane wrote:
       I would like to confirm to the entire group that I did receive the many messages demanding that no one is to answer the "confirm" messages. Perhaps we could all do so over the next few days.

      I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm not sure it is necessary to follow it. In any case, if you feel that you'd like to confirm that you received my messages, please do so OFF LIST (i.e., to my personal address below). Otherwise we will just have another round of off topic messages spamming the List.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Chicago, Illinois 60626