[XTalk] PLEASE READ

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2000
      Some XTalk members have once again sent messages to XTalk about confirming their subscriptions to HJM/M.

      PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!

      Let me state for the umpteenth time that if any confirm message for HJM/M is headed with

      eGroups.com: Please CONFIRM subscription to
               the hjmaterialsmethodolgy group.

      it should be TRASHED.

      I'll say this again:

      If a confirm message for HJM/M entitled "eGroups.com: Please CONFIRM subscription to the hjmaterialsmethodolgy group".

      DO NOT REPLY TO IT. I repeat DO NOT REPLY TO IT.

      The message was generated because of a computer glitch. Replying to it does NOT confirm your subscription since your message is being sent to XTalk and not the the HJM/M interface, and only ends up spamming XTalk.

      If you have questions regarding whether you are subscribed to the HJM/M seminar, DO NOT hit the reply button. Instead, contact me directly.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Chicago, Illinois 60626