[XTalk] signatutes, a friendly reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2000
      Several messages have recently appeared on the List with either no or only abbreviated signatures. I remind List members of our protocol on this matter, which states:

      1. Please identify yourself in each message by your full name, your institutional affiliation, and your home page, if applicable. This can easily be done in most mail programs with an automatically inserted "signature" at the bottom of your messages. If you are unfamiliar with signatures, please see the Ioudaios-L guide to Automating Your Signature (for those using Eudora, Pine, Netscape and Elm), or see the University of Birmingham's illustrated guide on adding signatures (for those using Pegasus mail).

      Thanks,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Chicago, Illinois 60626