[XTalk] more info on Crossan's online seminar

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2000
      Talkers,

      Those of you who have "signed on" (or who are still intending to sign on
      for) the online seminar with Dom Crossan on Jesus and the end of the
      world will probably want to know that, as Dom himself has told me.

      > The background for it is a reply to Dale Allison's book JofN:MillProph
      > [Jesus of Nazareth: Millenarian Prophet} which Bob Miller is
      > organizing/editing as a book for Polebridge Press

      So it would be in your interest to have read Dale's book BEFORE the
      seminar begins on Jan 17th.

      And **please** -- anyone who did not see my announcement on the Seminar
      and who wants information on this, DO NOT write to me about in ON LIST.
      All info necessary for signing on can be found at www.beliefnet.com.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A