[Xtalk] Moderators Poll

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 1999
      You should have received a message from egroups asking for you to vote on who
      the moderators of Xtalk should be. I should some notes:

      (1) Lest any new subscribers think that this is a palace coup, I should explain
      that when the new group was formed from the ashes of the old Crosstalk, we
      decided that it would be a good idea to nominate moderators for this new group.
      I offered to coordinate this. Nominations were taken for a week, ending
      yesterday, and those nominated were approached to see if they were willing to
      stand.

      (2) Some of those nominated expressed a reluctance to stand as full moderators
      but said that they would be happy to help out in an advisory capacity. It
      seems a good idea, therefore, that the new moderators should co-opt as advisors
      those they think appropriate.

      (3) This is a secret ballot and a tally of votes will not be given on the list.

      Please direct any questions to me, and don't forget to vote soon!

      Mark Goodacre

      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      New Testament Web Resources
      Mark Without Q