[XTalk] Re: Longinus -- but where?

  • Mark Goodacre
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 1999
      On 12 Dec 99, at 16:10, Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:

      > I know I was involved some while ago in a discussion on the name of the
      > centurion at Jesus' crucifixion -- but, for the life of me, I can't
      > remember which discussion List this was on. Was it here on XTalk? If so,
      > I'd be grateful for the reference. If not, can anyone remind me where it
      > was?

      I remember the discussion but don't know where. I tried a search on
      my "All-in-One" page and nothing came up for Longinus on Xtalk,
      Synoptic-L, b-greek, graphai or tc-list.

      Mark
      Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
      University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
      Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

      http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
      The New Testament Gateway
      All-in-One Biblical Resources Search