[XTalk] Longinus -- but where?

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 1999
      I know I was involved some while ago in a discussion on the name of the
      centurion at Jesus' crucifixion -- but, for the life of me, I can't
      remember which discussion List this was on. Was it here on XTalk? If
      so, I'd be grateful for the reference. If not, can anyone remind me
      where it was?

      Thanks,

      Jeffrey
      (who is apparently showing signs of old age ...)
      --
      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 1999
        On 12 Dec 99, at 16:10, Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:

        > I know I was involved some while ago in a discussion on the name of the
        > centurion at Jesus' crucifixion -- but, for the life of me, I can't
        > remember which discussion List this was on. Was it here on XTalk? If so,
        > I'd be grateful for the reference. If not, can anyone remind me where it
        > was?

        I remember the discussion but don't know where. I tried a search on
        my "All-in-One" page and nothing came up for Longinus on Xtalk,
        Synoptic-L, b-greek, graphai or tc-list.

        Mark
        Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
        University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
        Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

        http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
        The New Testament Gateway
        All-in-One Biblical Resources Search