[XTalk] The criterion of embarrassment

  • Brian Tucker
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 1999
      Greetings

      I have relied of the criterion of embarrassment as a key guide in my
      formulation of HJ and Meier's article, that Marc Goodacre directed the
      list to, earlier today, had some interesting thoughts about the
      limitations of the criterion of embarrassment. He suggests that we
      "place the criterion of embarrassment within the context of Jewish
      sensitivities." (477)

      I would like some suggestions on how to do that. The example he gives
      is not that helpful (Mk. 15:34 & Ps. 22). Any suggestions?

      Thanks
      Brian Tucker
      Riverview, MI
      jbtucker@...