[Xtalk] James v. Jacob

  • Mike Grondin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 9:41 AM
      Let it be known that there is at least one person here who is saddened by
      the continued use of the English name 'James' in place of the more-correct
      (and more-suggestive) name 'Jacob'. I suppose there's nothing to be done
      about it, but I just can't get over the incongruous image of James the
      Englishman praying in the Temple.

      Mike