[XTalk] Apocalyptic Discourse in I Thessalonians

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 1999
      List members might be interested in having a look at a paper by Jim
      Hester entitled "Apocalyptic Discourse in I Thessalonians" which I just
      posted to the Corpus Paul Articles for Review Page. This is a paper that
      Jim will be presenting in the second session of the SBL Rhetoric in the
      NT section.

      Jim's article can be accessed directly at:

      http://metalab.unc.edu/corpus-paul/afr/HesterApoc.htm

      He'd be grateful for comments. You may write him at

      "Jim Hester" <hester@...>

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A