[Xtalk] Under-appreciated

  • Mike Grondin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 11:39 PM
      It's hard to keep track of things, messages coming so fast as furious as
      they now are, but a couple of folks recently said that they had never
      thought that "daily bread" might refer to TEACHINGS. This really baffles
      me, and I'm wondering whether I misunderstood the posts, or whether it
      might indicate that we sometimes under-estimate the role of metaphor and
      symbolism in the NT.

      And do we also tend to under-estimate the extent to which each of the
      gospelers constructed an image to his own liking, and used that image to
      address church issues current in his own time, but not in Yeshua's?

      Mike