[XTalk] SBL once more

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 1999
      As SBL grows closer, let me ask once more for the names of those of you
      who are intending to attend and who have not yet let me know this and/or
      who are unaware that we'll be meeting for an informal gathering at the
      Gramcord Booth in the exhibition Hall at 11am on Saturday morning).

      So far the list of those who have let me know includes Liz Fried,
      Mahlon. MarkG, myself, StephenC, SakariH, and Bill Skelton. Any more?
      Replies OFF LIST, please.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A