[XTalk] Re: SBL Test

  • Stephen C. Carlson
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 1999
      At 09:15 PM 11/4/99 -0700, Robert M Schacht wrote:
      >Yes, it has been quiet. Has everyone gone to the SBL meetings?

      No, SBL is in two weeks and I've made plans to be there.

      I've finally gotten around to getting a lap top this year,
      so I can conceivably report news from the front for the list,
      as an esteemed member of Xtalk graciously did one year.

      Stephen
      --
      Stephen C. Carlson mailto:scarlson@...
    • Robert M Schacht
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 1999
        On Sat, 06 Nov 1999 00:00:17 -0500 "Stephen C. Carlson"
        <scarlson@...> writes:
        > At 09:15 PM 11/4/99 -0700, Robert M Schacht wrote:
        > >Yes, it has been quiet. Has everyone gone to the SBL meetings?
        >
        > No, SBL is in two weeks and I've made plans to be there.
        >
        > I've finally gotten around to getting a lap top this year,
        > so I can conceivably report news from the front for the list,
        > as an esteemed member of Xtalk graciously did one year.
        >
        > Stephen

        Wonderful! I will look forward to your reports!

        Hmm, I wonder who that esteemed person could be? ;-)