[XTalk] petitionary prayer in GMark and GJohn

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 1999
      I would be grateful if Xtalkers would be kind enough to lend me your
      eyes and tell me where you see in the Gospels of Mark and John that
      Jesus is presented either (e.g. in Mk 14; Jn 17) as engaging in
      specifically petitionary prayer or as instructing his disciples in what
      to ask for when they engage in petitionary prayer.

      Reply off list, please.

      Thanks,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A