[XTalk] Re: Test

  • Robert M Schacht
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 1999
      On Thu, 04 Nov 1999 14:10:17 -0800 mzarb@... writes:
      > There haven't been any postings on Egroups since Oct 31. Just
      > checking.
      >
      > My apologies.
      >
      > Michael Zarb

      Yes, it has been quiet. Has everyone gone to the SBL meetings?

      Bob
    • Stephen C. Carlson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 1999
        At 09:15 PM 11/4/99 -0700, Robert M Schacht wrote:
        >Yes, it has been quiet. Has everyone gone to the SBL meetings?

        No, SBL is in two weeks and I've made plans to be there.

        I've finally gotten around to getting a lap top this year,
        so I can conceivably report news from the front for the list,
        as an esteemed member of Xtalk graciously did one year.

        Stephen
        --
        Stephen C. Carlson mailto:scarlson@...
      • Robert M Schacht
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 1999
          On Sat, 06 Nov 1999 00:00:17 -0500 "Stephen C. Carlson"
          <scarlson@...> writes:
          > At 09:15 PM 11/4/99 -0700, Robert M Schacht wrote:
          > >Yes, it has been quiet. Has everyone gone to the SBL meetings?
          >
          > No, SBL is in two weeks and I've made plans to be there.
          >
          > I've finally gotten around to getting a lap top this year,
          > so I can conceivably report news from the front for the list,
          > as an esteemed member of Xtalk graciously did one year.
          >
          > Stephen

          Wonderful! I will look forward to your reports!

          Hmm, I wonder who that esteemed person could be? ;-)