[XTalk] Test

  • mzarb@bc1.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 1999
      There haven't been any postings on Egroups since Oct 31. Just checking.

      My apologies.

      Michael Zarb
    • Brooks, George X
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16 4:55 AM
        I'm thinking that the "quiet" is due to Spring Break.

        But I've been wrong before.

        George Brooks
      • Tony Buglass
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17 2:17 AM
          Actually, the pause is because some of us are taking a long tie to read and
          collate all the posts about Mark. Phew...

          Thanks, everybody - it's been a great read.

          Tony Buglass
          Pickering Methodist Circuit