[XTalk] Re: Nazareth Again?

  • Sam Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 1999
      Thank you most kindly, Mahlon. I had a feeling that there wasn't something
      quite right about the inscription as that would pretty much close the case
      on the No-Nazareth issue. Thanks for setting me straight.

      Now... to go about opening those archives...

      Sincerely,

      Sam Gibson
      cygnus@...
      http://www.cygnus-study.com
      "You might have lived an exemplary life as a Christian, only to be met at
      the gates of heaven by Muhammed. That's called fate."
      -Neil Peart, drummer and lyricist for Rush