[XTalk] draft of my SBL paper on the LP

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 1999
      As Xtalkers may know, some of us (MarkG, Bill Arnal, and myself among
      others) will be presenting papers at the upcoming SBL in Boston.

      I have just uploaded to XTalk's articles for review section a draft of
      the paper on the "Lord's Prayer" that I will be presenting in the
      Synoptic Gospels section of SBL. You'll find it either by clicking on
      the articles for Review link on the XTalk Home page (www.xtalk.org) or
      by clicking on the following URL

      http://www.egroups.com/docvault/crosstalk2/Articles%20for%20Review/LPECH12D.htm

      I would be grateful for any comments or criticisms you might have. I
      only ask you to remember two things: (1) it's still very much a draft
      and (2) send any comments you might have to me OFF LIST at my address
      below.

      Thanks,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson
      7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A