[XTalk] Re: New Testament manuscripts (See Notice Below)

  • Hope_Rosenbaum_Werner@deweyballantine.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 1999
      Just to sweeten the pot, I forgot to mention that there is a $30 rebate which
      the purchaser may use.
      Hope
      ---------------------- Forwarded by Hope Rosenbaum Werner/NY/DEWEY on 10/02/99
      12:05 AM ---------------------------

      From: Hope Rosenbaum Werner on 10/01/99 11:55 PM

      To: crosstalk2@egroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: Re: [XTalk] Re: New Testament manuscripts (See Notice Below)
      (Document link not converted)

      I just purchased the Logos Research Systems Scholar's Library. It is a
      "powerful electronic library to enhance your Bible study in English and the
      original Greek and Hebrew." To be honest, I cannot seem to install it and the
      focus seems to be very NT. I just ordered the Soncino Collection from Davka --
      Talmud, Torah, Rashi and Zohar -- which is much more my speed. I paid $429.97
      (plus tax and shipping) for the Scholar's Library. I am trying to return it to
      Union Theological Seminary (where I purchased it) but if someone out there in
      cyberspace wants it and makes me a decent offer -- it is yours. Replies
      off-list to hope_rosenbaum_werner@....
      Best Regards,
      Hope

      "Jon Peter" <jnp@...> on 10/01/99 06:10:43 PM

      Please respond to crosstalk2@egroups.com

      To: "Crosstalk2" <crosstalk2@egroups.com>
      cc: (bcc: Hope Rosenbaum Werner/NY/DEWEY)
      Subject: [XTalk] Re: New Testament manuscripts

      > >Dear list members,
      > >
      > > Does anybody know of one place where a person can find all of the
      > >pertinent manuscripts of the New Testament books?

      Here are a few, and see the 3rd down for more links

      Catalogue of New Testament
      Papyri & Codices
      2nd