recent articles on Gnosticism, other EC heresies, and canon development

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
      I'd be grateful for bibliographic suggestions for recent (post 2008)
      published and/or online articles and brief studies on Gnosticism,
      Gnostic writings, EC heresies, and the development of the canon,
      especially ones that have challenged or expanded our understanding of
      these topics.

      With thanks in advance,

      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.