Interpreter's Bible Dictionary, BR, and BAR

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      Please forgive me if this is inappropriate (and I ought to know!), but
      I have a full 5 volume set of the /Interpreters' Dictionary of the
      Bible/ (in fair to good shape -- some cover warping) and pretty good
      runs of the /Bible Review/ (from 1985-2003) and the /Biblical
      Archaeology Review/ (from 1990 -1998) that I'd like to sell. If you are
      interested in these items, please contact me off list for details and
      prices.

      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd