article request

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2013
      Does anyone here have access to the Sage website? If so, I'd be
      grateful if you could download and send me the PDF of my"Jesus' Refusal
      To Produce a 'Sign' (Mk 8.11-13)" that appeared in JSNT 1990.

      I don't seem to have the original stored anywhere on my computer.

      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd
      Chicago, IL
      jgibson000@...

    • Jgibson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 26, 2013
        With thanks to a number of list members, I now have the article I
        requested.

        ---
        Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
        1500 W. Pratt Blvd
        Chicago, IL
        jgibson000@...
      • Jeffrey Gibson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27

          I would be grateful if someone who has access to JSTOR could provide me with a PDF of the following article:

          THE SOCIAL ETHICS OF THE LUCAN BAPTIST (LK 3:10-14) by E H SCHEFFLER,NeotestamenticaVol. 24, No. 1 (1990), pp. 21-36

          With thanks in advance,

          Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)

          1500 W. Pratt Blvd. #1
          Chicago, IL 60626