JTS article

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25 1:47 PM
      > Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
      >
      > With thanks in advance for any help with this.

      I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
      Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)

      The URL to the PDF of the article is
      http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c

      Jeffrey
    • Jgibson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25 2:03 PM
        On 3/25/2013 3:47 PM, Jgibson wrote:
        >> Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
        >>
        >> With thanks in advance for any help with this.
        > I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
        > Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)
        >
        > The URL to the PDF of the article is
        > http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c

        With thanks to Rikk Watts and Mark Goodacre, I now have the article.

        ---
        Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
        1500 W. Pratt Blvd
        Chicago, IL