JTS article

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
      Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of
      E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.

      With thanks in advance for any help with this.

      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd
      Chicago, IL
      jgibson000@...

    • Jgibson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
        > Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
        >
        > With thanks in advance for any help with this.

        I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
        Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)

        The URL to the PDF of the article is
        http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c

        Jeffrey
      • Jgibson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
          On 3/25/2013 3:47 PM, Jgibson wrote:
          >> Is anyone here subscribed to the Online JTS. I am in need of the PDF of E.C. E. Owen's, Δαίμωνand Cognate Words: JTSVol 31 (1932) 133-53.
          >>
          >> With thanks in advance for any help with this.
          > I got the date and volume # wrong on this. It's actually J Theol
          > Studies (1931) os-XXXII(126)
          >
          > The URL to the PDF of the article is
          > http://jts.oxfordjournals.org/content/os-XXXII/126/133.full.pdf+html?sid=811fe11a-045b-4721-9b09-407077e1091c

          With thanks to Rikk Watts and Mark Goodacre, I now have the article.

          ---
          Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
          1500 W. Pratt Blvd
          Chicago, IL