16th Annual E-Lister's Meeting at the Chicago SBL

  • Jgibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
      Apologies for cross posting

      Please come to the 16th annual E-Lister's Meeting at the the Society of
      Biblical Literature's Annual Meeting in Chicago.

      This meeting will take place on Saturday, Nov. 17th at 11:30 a.m. the
      Eisenbrauns Press booth (# 439) in the Exhibit Hall (Hall F2) in the
      McCormick Convention Center (McCormick Place West Level 3).

      As attendees of previous meetings know, this gathering is a great
      opportunity to place a face to one hitherto known only as an electronic
      personality and/or to renew acquaintances made at previous SBLs.

      So come along and join us there!

      Yours,

      Jeffrey Gibson

      --
      ---
      Jeffrey B. Gibson D.Phil. Oxon.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
        I'll be at both the Jesus Seminar and SBL events. I'm not sure I'll
        be able to make it to the Saturday meeting.
        Gordon Raynal