[XTalk] Prof. Christopher Evans

  • David Mealand
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4 9:38 AM
      This announcement was issued recently by Corpus Christi College, Oxford
      --------
      We were saddened to learn today of the death of The Revd. Christopher
      Evans FBA, Emeritus Fellow, Chaplain and Divinity Lecturer at Corpus
      (1948-58) at the age of 102 on 30 July. His funeral will be held on
      Monday, 6th August at 12.15 at All Saints, Cuddesdon.
      ---------

      Prof. Evans also later held the Lightfoot chair at the University
      of Durham, and then a chair in New Testament in the University of London,
      King's College.

      ---------
      David Mealand, University of Edinburgh

      Scotland, with registration number SC005336.