Re: [XTalk] Congratulations to Stephen Carlson

  • Stephen Carlson
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21 11:13 AM
      Thanks for the kind words. I have chosen to make my dissertation available
      on ProQuest/UMI and Duke Space
      http://dukespace.lib.duke.edu/dspace/browse without
      embargo. As soon as I notice that it's up, I'll announce it.

      Stephen

      Stephen C. Carlson
      Ph.D., Duke University

    • David Mealand
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2012
        This announcement was issued recently by Corpus Christi College, Oxford
        --------
        We were saddened to learn today of the death of The Revd. Christopher
        Evans FBA, Emeritus Fellow, Chaplain and Divinity Lecturer at Corpus
        (1948-58) at the age of 102 on 30 July. His funeral will be held on
        Monday, 6th August at 12.15 at All Saints, Cuddesdon.
        ---------

        Prof. Evans also later held the Lightfoot chair at the University
        of Durham, and then a chair in New Testament in the University of London,
        King's College.

        ---------
        David Mealand, University of Edinburgh

        Scotland, with registration number SC005336.